The international logistics market is quite extensive. There are many logistics providers working there, making money by transporting goods. TELS GLOBAL has been here for quite a long time, many businessmen use its services.
TELS GLOBAL is an international logistics provider offering comprehensive services in transportation and logistics industry by all modes of transport, including warehousing, insurance, financial and other related services. If you need to deliver cargo to the countries of the European Union or the former CIS, you can count on the following types of transportation:
- air transportation;
- railway communication;
- superluminal transportation;
- delivery of goods by water.
Container transportation is possible in any direction within the company’s field of activity. If transportation is carried out between Russia and China, then delivery is possible in any direction.
When transporting goods by rail, the company provides a range of services, including tracking the movement of the parcel via the Internet; if necessary, the conditions of transportation can be changed. This happens in the event of a threat to the transported goods and is carried out for the complete safety of the entrusted cargo.
How TELS GLOBAL transports heavy and oversized cargo
Working with the listed cargo is routine, since most of the transported luggage has these properties. This delivery is carried out competently and has positive aspects:
- you do not have to independently design a route or draw up a cargo transportation plan;
- the company’s employees will make for you the choice of transport through which delivery will be carried out and carefully prepare it for transporting the cargo;
- when drawing up a diagram, special attention will be paid to securing non-standard cargo to the transport that will be used for delivery;
- company employees will handle registration and obtaining permission to deliver non-standard or heavy cargo;
- loading and unloading are carried out at the expense of the provider who has assumed the obligations.
To carry out work with heavy and oversized cargo, experienced workers with appropriate qualifications, training certificates and permission to work in this field are involved.